Friday, May 13, 2011

Beauty in Decay

See look here. I've already fallen behind on my blog posts.

I bought a lighting kit from Hensel (with a snappy name: Integra Pro Kit Power Factory 1000) and it is my new favourite thing. The days leading up to the delivery of my package, I was beyond excited. You guys know the feeling.

The day after the delivery of my lights, I met Bill Grulkey. Bill runs Commercial Framing on 568 East Broadway and is a great photographer. Upon entering his establishment, I marveled at his 8x10, 4x5, Hasselblad, Mamiya etc. the list goes on. I spent an entire afternoon there and we got talking about the beauty of decay and it reminded me of what I used to shoot before I started shooting people. I know I said I wasn't going to post anything from way back, but let's make an exception.


No comments:

Post a Comment