Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goodbyes

My dear, dear friend Carl is moving away. He is one of my bestest friends over the years, beginning when I first started working at NEXT at the green age of 17, to my next door neighbour when I moved out of my parents' house at 19, and one of the greatest friend anyone could ask for all the way till now. I am extremely happy that he is taking a next step forward in life but so sad to see him go. He's in Vancouver for only a month longer.

We've always said we'll do photos. Been saying it a long time actually. When you have a limited amount of time with someone, you tend to move very fast.

Bill from Commercial Framing actually lent me a space in his workplace to let me shoot. Can you guys believe it? He's also opening a LOT of doors for me in product photography for local businesses. I haven't shot any yet, but there's interest! Seriously, what a guy!

Anywho, here are a few pictures. Toban Ralston (a mutual friend of ours) styled all of this. He was so good throughout the whole day. Amazing attention to detail. Actually he more than just styled this, he also assisted me as well. Clicking on the pictures will lead you to three individual albums on my Behance account. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment