Saturday, September 24, 2011

Galiano

We went to Galiano Island to camp for four nights at the end of August. It was beautiful, relaxing, and just plain old fun. I haven't been camping since with my grade 10 Phys Ed class so it has been a while. The weather was really nice while we were there. It drizzled for only a couple of hours.

We brought our Astro van so we were able to bring our cameras as well. I basically came home with too many pictures of my dog and pictures of little frogs.

I went kayaking for the first time ever and I enjoyed it way more than I expected to. We went on a three hour paddle with a mission to see some otters and seals. Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

 
 We went around the shell beach immediately after our tent was set up. It was a very bright sunny day.

 
My dog, Rascal.

Campground owl.

My favourite part about camping is always the campfire.

 
Piper just bought a Canon 60D.

Hot dogs for dinner.


 



1 comment: