Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm still around!

I'm dropping in to say, "Hi!" and to reassure that I have not disappeared. I am really busy and working hard on a lot of projects. I wish that I had something to show for all the time I was 'away' from the blogosphere but many of the assignments are either time sensitive (can't show just yet!) or just purely private (to the client).

In other news, I was honoured to be picked to be in this year's line-up of CARDED!. It's interesting to see what gets submitted under the photography genre. It was great to trade cards amongst the attendees and experience unsolicited comments and responses from strangers purely on your work. CARDED! is one of my favourite annual art shows in Vancouver for its unique approach in opening up the lines between art, its viewers and their creators.


I'm also starting on a large project and volunteering my time and work to a fundraising effort. The hours will be long and hard but I hope to learn and have fun during it all. More on that later!

I attended the graduation show of my would-have-been graduating class (had I not dropped-out) and the show blew my mind. I am absolutely thrilled for everyone and am really honoured to have studied alongside some of my favourite photographers.

Thanks for reading and thanks for following!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!...your work is just fantastic!...I am definately interested in shooting with you sometime!...please check me out at www.facebook.com/jenkaboom

    ReplyDelete